An attractive way to increase visibility and add protection around parking structure columns.
Park Sentry® helps protect columns and vehicles from damage by adding a scratch-resistant layer of protection around concrete columns. It's easy to install and lets drivers park closer to the columns, virtually expanding the useable parking space.
Molded from a thin layer of specifically engineered ARPRO® material, Park Sentry protector buffers the column with scratch-free padding. Its unique design offers extra protection in the 90 degree corners where most collision damage occurs. Park Sentry can be customized to fit any square or rectangular concrete column. Ideal for car-park applications because it maximizes protection without sacrificing parking space. Park Sentry covers the "splash zone" preventing column corrosion from road salts and debris.
- 1.6" (40mm) thick plank for low-profile installation
- Interlocking pieces create one-piece wrap-around product to surround column
- Recessed belt creates seamless appearance
- Easily modified to fit any sized square or rectangular column
- Oil, chemical, water and flame resistant
- 100% recyclable materials
- Available in yellow and black
- Extra thickness and density where collisions are most likely to occur
- Corner overlaps plank to create seamless complete coverage for concrete columns
- Offset grommets hidden under strap recess for optional mechanical installation
- Lighter density than corner
- "Progressive Resistance" technology -- resistance increases as collision force increases
- Vertical ribs every 1.6"(40mm) act as cutting guides for customizing size
- Grommets hidden under strap recess for optional mechanical installation
- Adjustable Straps: 120"(approx. 3m) in length
- Easy to install and secure
- Integrated 5-band reflective thread for high-visibility in dimly lit parking structures
Please fill out the form below.
Call us Toll Free 1-866-737-8900
There are no products to list in this category.